Vulkan 1.1.97 已经发布，该版本主要新增了一些扩展程序，内容如下：
• VK_EXT_buffer_device_address - Provides a means to query a buffer device address value for a buffer. That value can then be used to access the buffer memory via PhysicalStorageBufferEXT in GLSL and SPV_EXT_physical_storage_buffer from SPIR-V.
• VK_EXT_memory_budget - This exposes the memory used and total memory budgeted for a memory heap. From there it can be estimated for how much total memory from each heap a process is using at a particular moment.
• VK_EXT_memory_priority - This allows specifying a priority value at memory allocation time. This memory priority is used for trying to keep those allocations in device-local memory rather than potentially moving it to non-device-local-memory when a heap becomes full. These new Vulkan memory extensions were developed by NVIDIA engineers.
• VK_EXT_validation_features - A LunarG-developed extension for enabling/disabling different validation features and validation layer features.
• VK_KHR_depth_stencil_resolve - Allows automatically resolving multi-sampled depth/stencil attachments in a sub-pass.