Position: Office Admin
Location: China Shanghai
Who we are
At Imagination, we love innovating. We spend our time creating the graphics and AI chips that are at the core of your favourite electronic products. We have a no-compromise approach to making our technology as high performance and power-efficient as possible, all while being squeezed into the smallest space possible.
It’s this relentless drive to push the boundaries of what’s possible that has led to Imagination powering more than 10 billion of the world’s most iconic electronic devices, from smartphones to smart TVs, from drones to self-driving cars.
We need your skills to help us continue to deliver technology that will impress the industry and our customers alike, ensuring that people everywhere can enjoy smarter and faster tech than ever before.
What you’ll be doing
Responsible for day-to-day administration work of the Imagination Shanghai Office:
- Acting as office reception, greeting visitors in a professional manner, receiving courier, etc.
- Office daily maintenance. Keeping public area clean, arranging meeting rooms and pantry in good order, maintaining the office facilities like printers, water machine, etc.
- Supervising the office suppliers’ service on courier, flight and hotel booking, car rental and driver dispatch, etc. Checking monthly bill and arranging payment.
- Support on organizing employee activities, like birthday party, outing, annual dinner, team-building activities.
- Acting as the contact window of the landlords/building management of the 4 offices in 3 cities in China.
- Keeping the office inventory and making order of stationery, food, drink, fruit, and paper for the 4 offices.
- Handling with the import and export procedures of shipment to and from UK, such as demo phones, laptops.
- Employee’s resident permit application and renewal.
- Travel arrangement for oversea visitors, visa application, invitation letter generation when the international travel recovers.
- Other supporting work like business card printing, office supplier’s contract renewal, and ad-hoc tasks.
Who you are
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world-class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience ideally in office administration at a medium sized company.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel/Word/PPT.
- Proactive problem-solving ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, friendly and cheerful, with appropriate common sense and flexibility.
- Good sense/ability for ensuring company confidentiality
Who do you want to be?
Do you dare to think big? Do you want to change the status quo and speak up when you see how there’s a better way of doing things? We listen, we’re supportive and we’re open to new ideas. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
We will value you
At Imagination, clear and shared values are important to us. They are the foundation on which everything else is built. We have five core values that underpin our culture and the way we work together, both as colleagues and as business partners. We believe in these values and are committed to putting them at the heart of everything we do.
Our values are:
For more information on what these values mean to us visit imaginationtech.com/company
Why not join us?
contact Ella.Ma@imgtec.com to send in your CV.
Diversity and inclusion
Our headquarters are based in the UK, but we have a global outlook. We have office locations around the world to attract the most talented technical minds and to support key regional markets in the best way possible. Across our divisions, we employ specialists from over 40 nationalities who are passionate about their craft and the industry we’re in.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic by law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.
Working during the Pandemic
The Imagination team throughout the world are maintaining business as usual, albeit with most of us working remotely. If you have specific questions or concerns related to Imagination and remote working please get in touch.