Position: Principal Hardware Engineer
Location: China Shanghai
This position is a unique opportunity to exercise your ASIC design skills on cutting edge designs. Working at Imagination Technologies means you’re a part of constant innovation. We design the key building blocks for market-leading chips that make your tech mobile, smart and connected. Now we’re taking things to a new level. You be a valued senior member of the hardware team. You will define and charter best practices, methodologies and design approaches that will elevate productivity and quality of the products.
- Work with design, verification and software engineers
- Technical competitive hardware analysis
- Prepare, review and sign-off specifications
- Utilize latest techniques, tools and technologies for engineering activities
- Assist other teams in engineering activities; propose and or execute design, dv and cad enhancements.
- Lead by example; Motivate your team to excel and strive for continuous improvement
- Contribute in open discussions and presentation
- Communicate regularly with other team members
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Strong knowledge of digital integrated circuit design techniques and methodologies
- A proven track record and in-depth experience of IP or SOC level integrated circuit RTL design and tape-out requirements
- Superior knowledge of micro-architecture structures and modelling techniques
- Experience in physical implementation (synthesis and place and route)
- Experience of circuit design optimization techniques and the ability to balance or trade-off design qualities
- Experience of CPU, DSP, FPU, memory coherence architectures or debug and testing methodologies
- Experienced all phases of the R&D cycle from conception to tape-out
- Ability to determine verification requirements from analysis of specifications
- Experience with building test environments, UVM test-benches, checkers, test vectors, models, assertions, coverage analysis, C / assembly, System Verilog
- Ability to set own goals, balance and prioritize tasks for others
- Positive attitude, strong sense of responsibility and being a team player
You might also have:
- Experience of formal verification techniques
- Project management experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply’ button under below link, to send in your CV.
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to send in your CV.