Position：Leading Software Development Engineer -Vision and AI
Job no : 496796
Work type : Experienced
Location : Shanghai, China
Categories : Customer Facing, AI
Imagination Technologies, one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
The technologies and markets it addresses involves working with some of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, and industry partners in the world. Our technologies feature in many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and consumer products to the future wireless home, connected AI enabled cars, as well as connectivity communications and beyond.
Our engineers are designing the next generation of ultra-high performance Neural Network Accelerators (NNA) that will help define the future of Machine Learning technology. We need you to play a key role in creating low-level C++ software tooling that will enable your customers to get the performance they need from our NNA technology.
Solutions orientated you will create a broad range of software components, from low level drivers to high level applications, some at early stages of development while others are already being used by our customers. You will be a core contributor and do whatever it takes to ensure the customer gets the performance they demand.
Collaboratively you will partner with hardware, research and customer engineers across all stages of development including requirements gathering, design, development and support.
- Create software that enables customers to make best use of NNA hardware, and see it finally being turned into silicon e.g. Mapping, debugging and performance tools
- Specify, design and implement libraries and applications for Imagination AI solutions e.g. API abstraction libraries
- Help our customers make the best use of our solutions in their platforms e.g. dealing with performance, technical and product requests, solution updates, etc.
- Become familiar with several software components, and gain ownership of some of the important ones e.g. from application through to drivers
- Use your initiative to improve both the development environment and the software
- Join some pre-sale and evaluation activities
You also will
- Get chance to be well trained in the UK
- Work with an international team
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience in software development, over the complete development cycle (from requirements capture to implementation)
- Solid C/C++ programming experience
- A good understanding of object orientated design
- Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Embedded systems
You might also have
- Knowledge of Machine learning techniques and tools e.g. Tensorflow, Caffe
- Knowledge of OpenCL, NNVM, OpenCV
- Linux Kernel Experience
- Drivers development Experience
- Bash scripting skills
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
如您对以上的职位感兴趣，请点击 此处 填写申请表！
如有疑问，请联系 Sylvia Zhou。
刊登： 2019年2月13日 中国标准时间