Position：Field Customer Engineer – Physical Design
Job no: 496692
Work type: Experienced
Location: Shanghai, China
Categories: Customer Facing
We create and license market-leading processor solutions for graphics, video and vision processing, general purpose and embedded processing (CPU & MCU), and multi-standard communications.
Our broad range of silicon IP (intellectual property) includes the key processing blocks needed by our customers to create the Systems on Chips (SoC) that power electronic devices.
The Customer Engineering team works with all of Imagination’s customers to ensure that they receive the support and advice they need to make best use of Imagination’s IP cores and technologies. Working with some of the most advanced SOC design teams in the world, the Customer Engineering team is at the heart of delivering great support to all of Imagination’s many partners.
• be responsible for providing on-site implementation support for Imagination’s IP
• have a thorough understanding of SoC implementation
• enjoy working remotely on-site for extended periods
• embrace problem solving and desire continued learning and personal development
• assist with the creation of physical design RTL2GDSII reference kits (DOKs)
• provide feedback into design teams to help ensure IP performs to the expected standard.
• create and deliver training
• assist with Pre-sales benchmarking
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
• hands-on slayout experience using market leading Place and Route tools
• some experience with running physically aware Synthesis using DCT, DCG, RC or Genus
• understanding of basic DFT methodologies including Test Compression and BIST
• excellent oral and written communication skills
• the ability to work autonomously and as a self-starter
• experience in working to deadlines whilst maintaining high standards
• ability to influence others are personable
• proficient in problem solving/Analysis
• excellent communications skills
• the ability to work with multiple teams within Imagination to ensure customer success
You might also have
• some experience in Static Timing Analysis in Primetime
• proficient knowledge in VHDL with some HDL design experience
• experience in low-power management techniques
• experience of hierarchical synthesis flows
• MBIST, Test compression implementation experience
• experience of 3D Graphics would be beneficial
• experienced in creation customer Tcl procedures for DC/PT
Candidates should expect to be on-site long periods, mostly in Mainland China with some international travel also required.
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
如您对以上的职位感兴趣，请点击 此处 填写申请表！
如有疑问，请联系 Sylvia Zhou。