Imagination：China Project Manager
Position：China Project Manager (Title: Project Manager)
Group: Sales & Business Development, Technology Division
Imagination Technologies, one of the world’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores and system-on-chip (SoC) platform solutions.
The sheer breadth of technologies and markets it addresses involves working with some of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, multimedia and App content developers and industry partners in the world. Our technologies feature in many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and consumer products to the future wireless home, connected multimedia- rich cars, as well as networking, IoT and beyond.
Imagination’s activities in China cover all key activities including R&D, sales and marketing. As such, China serves as both a strategic hub for Imagination’s global operations and as a major, fast-growing market.
China Project Manager is a pivotal role in leading, monitoring, driving, controlling, and managing the customer projects. Working closely with Customer Engineer (“CE”), Business Units ("BUs"), R&D and sales team, the successful candidate will act as a regional “hub” to manage and drive the customer projects with great efficiency.
General Manager, China
Frequent travel within China to meet customers and some international travel to UK or the US also required.
Be a key part of the Imagination team, acting as a focal point on the customer projects. Take the ownership after project design win, Drive and coordinate internal support to work closely with customer to make customer project successful;
Working as a part of a team, you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
● Take the owner from Imagination side and work with customer PM to make sure customer projects going smoothly from project kick off till mass production;
● Take the owner of coordinating communication between customer PM/Engineering team and IMG CE team and BU to keep project on the right track;
● Work as interface of any technical/schedule/project related question/issue/requirement/request raised from customer and arrange related internal resources to help address and solve the issue in time;
● Focus on major customer projects and also responsible for other customer’s major projects in China;
● Support sales team for design win of customer projects and take the owner from sales team after design win;
● Work closely with sales team, heads up sales team for any issue or potential risk of projects so team could work closely to make sure customer projects successful;
● at least 10 years working experience in the electronics industry with a strong
technical background, especially graphical, CPU and wireless knowledge;
● at least 3 years working experience on IP management and/or IP support and/or IP technical selling;
● a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
● Strong influencing and objection handling skills in both the technical and project management realms
● Excellent interpersonal skills, working alongside a wide range of internal teams and being able to develop excellent external senior/executive level relationships
● An understanding of the semiconductor product development process
● Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
● Ability to communicate clearly, passionately and compellingly with technical groups across national cultures
● Experience of working for or with Western multinational corporations
● Fluent in both spoken and written Mandarin and English
The successful candidate will have:
● A self-starter, able to work both alone and as part of a team
● Must have ownership and willing to take responsibility;
● An excellent communicator, able to convey a resonating value proposition in a compelling manner both internally and externally
● Tenacious, setting performance standards and driving responsibility & accountability
● Organised, with a “can-do” approach to workload
● Friendly, personable – persuasive, outgoing personality, gets on with all types
● Dedicated - willingness to work over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by business
● A team player
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic office environment located in
Shanghai. The work often entails tight deadlines, and a high information load to be expected when being at the heart of the extremely dynamic electronics technology industry.
● Education – BS in EE or CS (MS or higher preferred).
● Experience – 5 years’ experience or more in related area.
● Language – Good English verbal skills. Good English reading/writing skills is a must.
Project management, coordinator, semiconductors, IP, CPU, processors, GPU, DSP, FAE, technical support, customer support
▲ 应聘联系方式： Ella.email@example.com
- Imagination：Solutions Engineer - China
- Imagination：Solutions Engineer - China
- Imagination：JD - MIPS Intern
- Imagination：JD - MIPS Hardware Design Engineer (RTL+DV)
- Imagination：JD - MIPS Graduate Hardware Engineer-2017
- Imagination：JD - MIPS CPU Design Senior Verification Engineer
- Imagination：JD - Solutions Engineer
- Imagination：JD - Customer Engineer SW
- Imagination：JD - Ensigma Business Development Director
- Imagination：JD - Customer Engineer HW