Position: Senior Application Engineering Manager –HW
Location: China Shanghai
Manager responsible for coordinating and ownership of hardware support and delivery activities associated with IMG product deliverables – primarily graphics and Neural Network
Line management of a team of customer support engineers
Work cross functionally with various internal groups across, as well as Imagination's customers during the design of products that utilise Imagination’s IP cores.
You will join a highly motivated and knowledgeable team of software and hardware engineers dedicated to delivering world class customer service and technical knowledge to leading technology companies around the world.
- Guide and support customers through their technical issues covering hardware scope
- Manage and guide the team members
- Provide IP-level as well as system-level debug support for customer issues
- Provide formal training to internal and external customers and co-ordinate the teams to solve highly technical customer issues
- Be a part of improving our future IP developments by playing an active role in applying customer experience back into the development cycle
- Take ownership of our key hardware products (e.g. graphics processors) and provide expertise in the technical details and implementation of these products to other members of the team
- Provide first level analysis to the customer to investigate issues, find root causes and provide creative solutions
Abilities make possibilities
With a positive, can-do attitude, you pride yourself on great customer service, pro-actively and tenaciously striving for the best solution. You have an organised and focussed approach to work. Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you are an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You are curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- The ability to clearly communicate technical subjects in both written and verbal form
- The ability to see the bigger picture when dealing with detailed problems
- Solid experience in hardware debug and design techniques using Hardware Description Languages
- Hands on experience of RTL simulation and synthesis tools such as Cadence, Synopsys, Xilinx or similar
- Experience with Emulation or FPGA based prototyping
- Experience in integrating CPU, GPU, or other IPs in Soc
You might also have
- Experience working as part of a technical support team
- Experience of delivering training/presentations
- Interest in, or understanding of 3D Graphics and Neural Network Accelerators
- Proven ability to build and expand a team of junior and experienced engineers
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Why not join us?
Just click the ‘Apply’ button under below link, to send in your CV.
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to send in your CV.