Job no : 496769
Work type : Experienced
Location : Shanghai, China
Categories : Graphics, Processors, System on Chip and System Design, AI
Imagination Technologies, one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
The technologies and markets it addresses involves working with some of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, and industry partners in the world. Our technologies feature in many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and consumer products to the future wireless home, connected AI enabled cars, as well as connectivity communications and beyond.
Imagination’s activities in China encompass R&D, sales, marketing and support for its Technology licensing division, as well as finance, HR and administration. As such, China serves as both a strategic hub for Imagination’s global operations and as a major, fast-growing market. Imagination is owned by Canyon Bridge, which invests money from Chinese investors in technology companies.
You will have some or all of the following responsibilities
As part of a team of experienced, accomplished professionals, you will be working with a range of customers, from early stage start-ups through to leading blue chips, collaborating with local sales to close deals. Working as a part of a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Working directly with potential and existing customers to understand their system and requirements.
- Guiding customers on PowerVR GPU and NNA IP selection to meet requirements.
- Supporting the local sales team by driving the pre-sales technical support towards deal closure, including early-stage technical promotion, onsite technical evaluation and demonstration.
- Supporting benchmarking and competitive analysis
- Help developing strategies and tactics to penetrate specific customers/applications
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard
You will have:
- 7yrs(5yrs for master’s degree) experience in semiconductor system design, proficient within GPU or AI processor or SoC design
- Demonstrable experience of IP selection, design, verification and tape out process
- Able to set up embedded system(FPGA/DVB/Device) like GPU/NNA demo and measurement on-site, trouble shooting capability to make sure all in best.
- Proven capability on neural network related IP evaluation,common NN network know how and high level knowledge on NN layer design
- Background of pro-active problem solving, able to overcome a variety of issues
- Person who has profound software capability in Vision or GPU embedded system with knowledge of SoC design and related process is considered as well
- Customer-faced experience is required
- Good written and spoken English language
You might also have:
- In-depth knowledge of one segment market, demonstrating system-level expertise
- In-depth knowledge of a relevant segment market, demonstrating related expertise
- Able to do on-site optimization of customer’s benchmark and proactively get the best performance by issue solving.
- Capability on catching up with new technology in AI world
- New technical trends knowledge and insight
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the technology that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
如您对以上的职位感兴趣，请点击 此处 填写申请表！
如有疑问，请联系 Sylvia Zhou。
刊登： 2018年12月3日 中国标准时间